Click the photos to enlarge.
Mint Seaglass and Lava Stone Earrings
'Sea glass' earrings are made with Czechoslovakian 'mint' or pale green frosted glass beads that are tumbled to look like 'beach glass', those frosty little glass bits found along the beach. They are topped with matte black lava stone and accented with brass and copper findings. The ear hooks are made of niobium, which is a surgical grade metal, and is hypoallergenic, so they won't irritate most ears.
SPECS: The bottom bead is 10mm wide and the lava stone is 6mm wide. From the very top of the ear hook to the bottom of the earring measures about 3.6 cm. The wrapped charm part only is 2.3 cm tall from the little copper ball at the bottom to the very top of the wrapped ring. One earring weighs 2.0 grams. (A dime weighs 2.1 grams.)
- GIFT BOX: The gift box option is a cotton-filled cardboard gift box, generally tan or black, depending on what we have in stock.
- We ship only to USA addresses.
- We ship ONLY to your confirmed address.
- We ship USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail - your choice is offered upon check-out.
- Information on payment, shipping, returns, and re-sizings can be found on our policies page.