Click the photos to enlarge.
Tanzanite Glass and Amethyst Earrings
Earrings made with natural shiny purple amethyst, frosted tanzanite-colored glass from Czechoslovakia, and accented with brass and copper findings. Frosted glass is often called 'sea glass' or 'beach glass', because it has the same matte texture as bits of glass found along the seashore. The ear hooks are made of niobium, which is a surgical grade metal, and is hypoallergenic, so they won't irritate most ears.
SPECS: The bottom bead is about 10mm wide. The top amethyst stone is 4mm wide. From the very top of the ear hook to the bottom of the earring measures about 3.6cm. The wrapped charm part only is 2.3cm tall from the little copper ball at the bottom to the very top of the wrapped ring. One earring weighs 2.2 grams. (A dime weighs 2.1 grams)
- GIFT BOX: The gift box option is a cotton-filled cardboard gift box, generally tan or black, depending on what we have in stock.
- We ship only to USA addresses.
- We ship ONLY to your confirmed address.
- We ship USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail - your choice is offered upon check-out.
- Information on payment, shipping, returns, and re-sizings can be found on our policies page.